BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 12 November 2011

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen.




My review for my new Soap & Glory eyeliner. I love it!! I have used it every day since I have had it and this is now my eyeliner of choice. So black and so easy to use. It also lasts all day and doesnt smudge.

Picture below of the felt tip style pen.



I've said before I'm really favouring the winged eyeliner look at the moment so here's a few pictures of when I've used this eyeliner.

Simple eye make up for lunch out with my mum.


Me practising my grey/black smoky eye look.



This eyeliner was only £6 and I am fairly sure I'll be sticking with this one for the near future. It ticks all the boxes for me! x









2 comments:

  1. that's amazing!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you thankyou very much, just checked out your blog and it's great I am now a follower!!! I have also added u on twitter I'm iz222 :) look forward to reading more of your blog posts soon. Xxx

    ReplyDelete