BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 3 January 2014

I'm a lucky girl...new Mulberry




Hi ladies! I know this is a beauty blog but my other big passion beauty aside is handbags. The newest addition to my collection is the Mulberry Lilly. I usually don't blog about bags just tweet or Instagram but this is my first 'smaller' bag. I generally like bigger bags that get lots of use like the Prada Saffiano Tote or Chanel GST. However for a while I've been feeling that no matter how dressed up I am as soon as I pair it with a big bag it can just dress down the outfit so quickly. Therefore the time has come for me to get something I can use in the day but most definitely perfect for the evening. I opted for the medium lily rather than the small one as I like something around the medium Chanel 2.5 size. I know I'm a very lucky girl to have got this bag and if anyone is looking for a new purchase then I highly reccomend it. Mulberry have fantastic quality and excellent customer service.
Hope you are all well x

Just to let you know I have a new blogging schedule so expect new posts Tuesday Friday and an Instagram Weekly Post on Sunday.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, your blog is really nice! I started mine recentry!
    Come to visit it, maybe we can also follow each other! What do you think?
    I hope to see you in my followers soon,
    Cheers, Lisa ♡

    http://lisadecaas.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete