BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 20 November 2011

Novembers can't live without products.





Ok so this picture shows a few of my items this month that im reaching for on a daily basis! All products I've mentioned before but they deserve a rave!

Bobbi brown shadow - Banana
Mac Fix + Spray
YSL Faux Cils - Noir Radical
MUA palette - Heaven and Earth
No7 lipliner - blush
Mac kohl liner - Smoulder

I love love love these products and they are forming part of my routine at the moment! I'm sure I'll be getting through these super fast and repurchasing. x






2 comments:

  1. I think I NEED the MUA palette in my life!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! For £4 you can't go wrong. I'm literally using constantly. Im on the hunt for good quality cream eyeshadows very neutral day colours so cream gold etc and reccomendations as I've never used any?x

    ReplyDelete