BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 1 March 2012

Badger Balm - This girl needs sleep

Okay....slightly different post today. Technically not beauty related but all still very close to my heart...sleep!
Now remember this picture I shared with you all before of my ideal bedroom.



I've recently redecorated and my room most certainly is following a fresh white clean romantic theme.
I have this whole theory....clean fresh room = good sleep = calm
fresh clear mind. I'm always on the quest for anything good for the soul and sleep is one of them. I discovered badgers balm on twitter when I heard people raving about it and thought "I need this"!!!



So of course I ordered this within all of 5 seconds and have used it everyday for the past week. I was definitely excited but slightly wary as The Body Shop sleep products didn't suit me (scary dreams).
Anyway badgers balm is fantastic! It has gorgeous lavender and bergamot tones and in my eyes an absolute winner! It was £3.99 and it's generously sized. Huge thumbs up, I'll be ordering more from this range for sure. All available from Bath & Unwind online.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! We've shared it with our followers on Twitter. :)
    xoxox, Badger Balm

    ReplyDelete