BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 15 January 2012

My carry around make up bag!

A picture to show you my daytime essentials.


I got a pretty new cath kidston make up bag for my birthday and these are the things I can't live without and are constantly in my handbag! Just so you know I'm majorly loving cath kidston at present:) Very similar contents to before only additions are ysl touché éclat in number 3, born lippy balm from the body shop and Nars lipstick 'Roman Holiday'. I like to keep enough things to touch up my make up throughout the day and transform to an evening look if needed. Wish mini mac fix + sprays existed!!! Anyone else got anything they can't live without??x

3 comments:

  1. hahaha I'm totally obsesed with Cath Kidston too- it's almost embarrasing how much I have from there! As for the mac fix+ sprays, why don't you save a mini spray bottle from something else that is sample/travel sized to to put it into or in Boots you can get empty spray bottles for around £1! :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mac mini fix spray does exist or it was just for xmas i saw it and was about to buy it but i got full size instead.

    also touche eclat in number 3 is the one. what nars blush is that and what mac shade are you? NC 42?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i love the make-up bag :-) xo

    pebbz | www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete