BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Wow Bargain!







When I went to Boots at the weekend I saw a stand with this amazing offer on. This gorgeous Hugo Boss Orange gift set rrp £59.99 was available for £29.50! So of course I grabbed one and ran to the till as fast as my legs could carry me. This is an incredible offer and amazing for anybody who wears this perfume or wants to buy a great Christmas present. Inside is a 50ml edp, shower gel, body lotion, compact mirror and mini brush set. I'm actually going to use all the products this time as quite often I don't use the shower gels and creams but I've already put the cream in my handbag along with the mirror and mini brush kit for touch ups on the go. Huge thumbs up from me and I'll be looking out for future "offers" like this!x



No comments:

Post a Comment