BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 8 October 2011

The verdict is out!








So my must try Monday product review is here. Right honest opinion is "not worth the money"! It took 3 applications to get my lashes as long as I would like, didn't thicken very well. It wasn't that "black" I've seen darker. The brush wasn't great at catching lower lashes and I struggled to last the whole week using it I'm afraid. So for 29 euros a big thumbs down. On the upside the packaging is beautiful but I wish I'd have gone for the YSL one I was umming and aahing about. Lancome is still number one. Has anyone tried any great mascaras as I am always on the hunt for a new one. x


4 comments:

  1. YOu need to...HAVE to...try Make Up Forever's Smoky Lash!! It is ABSOLUTELY brilliant!! Let me know if you have that brand there...otherwise I will send it. It will change the way you do your lashes. I used to use Lancome all the time and I can't remember when was the last time I went to their counter....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of it:( I would love to try it. Looked online and no uk stockists, is it really that amazing? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot go wrong with MaxFactor Masterpiece Max in Black. The bristles on the brush add volume, texture and lengthens. One coat on me gives me a really dramatic look, two coats looks fantastic with smoky eyes and nude lips. The pigment is the blackest black and it glides and coats onto each lash all the way to the tip. Give it a go and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sim I'll give it a go. I was sorting out my make up and have found 4 brand new mascaras that are waiting for me to try them:) so after those max factor is most definitely next on my list! I have very fine short lashes so they need all the help they can get :) x

    ReplyDelete