BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 7 October 2011

Friday Favourite










Today is more of a 'Favourites'! These are my 3 favourite perfumes in the entire world. I absolutely adore all 3 of them and have repurchased each many times. I love how perfume can just take you back to a time or place in an instant. I usually take a favourite on holiday so I always remember a beautiful sunny beach or a gorgeous day in new york city. Shown above are Hugo Boss Orange, Dior Addict 2 and Miracle by Lancome. I usually buy big bottles as they work out the most cost effective or put them on a birthday wish list:). What are your favourite perfumes and why?x


5 comments:

  1. I like the summer editions of Ghost. I liked the crescent moon shapes of the bottles. They don't make them like that anymore but the aroma of the perfumes is delicate yet they have a fresh citrus grapefruit touch to it too. My favourite is Summer Dream. My other holiday favourite is Jennifer Lopez's Live - it is very fruity and musky at the same time. Just a touch of that and my favourite bronzer and I'm good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you say that some scents take you back to a time and place. I have a few of these (hey I am older too...heheh). I love Romance by Ralph Lauren, No.5 by Chanel (nut only for special occasions), Pleasure by Esttee Lauder and my recent favourite is a surprise, even for me. I LOVE Kim Kardashian's Kim Kardashian!! It is super floral and just love how it smells on me. I also have to say Irresistible by Givenchy. It reminds me of my mum...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sim I saw ghost the moon bottle (dark purple) recently in the perfume shop. Thankyou for comments I love reading them:) xxx
    @ayisha I will have to smell kims I really love watching their show. She is gorgeous! The feeling when it reminds you of something is amazing and very comforting at the same time esp when if reminds me of mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't watch the show for too long. The family gives me a headache! But they know how to "market" themselves and put their names to quality products. I have yet to see anything of theirs that is of poor quality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes that's true they are brilliant at branding themselves and only endorse quality products. They are super glam tho so I definitely enjoy watching:)x

    ReplyDelete