BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 13 October 2011

My cheeks...it's all natural:)






Now I've had a few weeks back from my holiday I'm getting to use my Kiko products and am loving! Wish I had bought more now:(
Anyway this beautiful blush that I was told was a mineral blush but I'm not too sure as it doesn't say so on the packaging is gorgeous! Shade - fancy coral although I'd say more on the pink side. Very smooth and highly pigmented with a fantastic colour pay off. Swatch below...





This gives you a very healthy glow and has a beautiful shimmer to it. I must stress shimmer not glitter. I have to be honest it takes a lot to impress me blush wise as I am such a huge fan of Nars products but this totally hits the spot. It was 13.50 euros so not cheap but cheaper than Nars products. Absolutely worth every penny. A close up.




2 shades of pink with gold shimmery particles.I usually sweep my brush across fully to get a beautiful mixed pink colour. The lighter pink is the illuminating part.
Kiko unfortunately isn't available in the UK, and they don't ship here either but here's hoping that all changes in the future.x





No comments:

Post a Comment