BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Urban Decay Must Have!





Obviously as you all know I purchase a lot of make up! I quite often receive samples which I never use to be quite honest but this time I gave one of them a go. Along with my naked eye palette I received the 'All Nighter' long lasting make up setting spray. I literally threw this to the back of my drawer and decided before an evening out with the girls id give it a go. I hate leaving the house looking polished and returning to look haggered with faded make up (despite not touching my face)! After giving my face a quick spritz I thought no more of it until I returned to be super impressed that my make up was looking just as good as when I went out. I will definitely be repurchasing this in full size without a doubt.x

No comments:

Post a Comment