BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 1 October 2011

A peek inside my carry around make up bag!









Ok girlies here's a little peek in to my daily carry around make up bag. I thought I would do this post as I've read things like this in magazines and watched other bloggers YouTube videos and loved them....I'm always curious to see what other make up people have!!!
Right the make up bag is one by fluff it's just a small barrel style bag thats wipe clean which is pretty handy and inside:-

*Terry Baume de Rose - for when my lips are feeling dry

*4 lipliners which may seem excessive but they are all different colours I promise! In there is Bourjois - Sienne Kiss (peachy), Maybelline - Sweet Pink, No7 in blush (raspberry) and No7 - nude. I use whichever takes my fancy although im leaning more towards the blush these days, im loving bright lips at the moment and neutral eyes for work.

Lipsticks include my 2 favourites Dior Addict in Singuliere (has a beautiful sheen to it) and NARS Roman Holiday (gives a more solid pink colour) I usually do use lipgloss on top.

Lip glosses - NARS in Super Orgasm, Sweet Revenge and Sleek Pout Polish in Powder Pink.

Concealer Maybelline Super Stay 24h, I use this under my eyes and for any random blemishes that may appear.

Blusher - NARS in Deep Throat.

Mascara - Chanel in deep black it is a sample of 'Sublime' that I got given when buying some eyeshadow.

Lastly a few little essentials like my ruby and millie blusher brush, hair clips for a quiff on the go,bobbles and grips.

Lots of these products deserve a review on their own and may well get one in the future but for now just a little mention here! What's in your make up bag?x


No comments:

Post a Comment