BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 16 October 2011

Heaven....on earth










No weekend would be complete without shopping and while I strolled around Leicester city centre I found myself in one of the prettiest shops I've ever seen. It reminded me why I started this blog...for my love of all things pretty. As I stepped inside...









The cutesy collection of books which I want to fill my own shelves with or buy as great gifts.









Cute little boxes, make up bags and trinkets.








Amazing one off vintage inspired pieces of jewellery.








Aww cute baby clothes!
All I can say is that this is an incredible shop and I couldn't stop looking at all the amazing treats in there. If your looking for something great and different for your home or buying a gift for somebody I most definitely recommend this shop.








They also sell a great range of cards which I much prefer to the usual high street ones.
Now your all wondering where exactly this little gem is...wonder no more my lovelies...







4 Carts Lane in Leicester city centre.
For any lovelies not able to get to the store they have an online store too:
www.nichestore.co.uk

I must add I was not asked to do this post in fact I approached the store owner and told her how much I loved it. Honest opinions as always. Beautiful place x




No comments:

Post a Comment