BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 3 October 2011

Must try Monday!






Ok all weeks start with good intentions:). I already have a Friday Favourite thing going on and now I'm starting a Must try Monday. This basically will be a product that I already have had for a while and don't use much or have just bought but I have to stick with for the whole week to review. I have so much make up and so many things to choose from I often find I only use things twice and they are forgotten. This weeks must try Monday product is this Helena Rubinsteins mascara 'Lash queen mascara -feline blacks'. I bought this at duty free in Spain. Have to say i love the packaging, im wary of huge amounts of leopard print but everybody needs a little in their life:) Review to follow!x

No comments:

Post a Comment