BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 1 December 2013

The Christmas Tag





1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic? This is a tricky one, I love seeing real trees but most are a slightly weird shape, they make a mess and the branches aren't full enough. At home we have a synthetic one...I think the perfectionist in me likes complete symmetry that you just can't get with a real tree.

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you order? I know most people would answer this with the Starbucks gingerbread latte and while I love the cups I hate ginger and cinnamon. So that rules out most Christmas themed drinks....so it's always a Costa hot chocolate with the works.

3. Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree? Traditional red, gold and green.

4. Giving or receiving? Both! I love making lists and spending hours looking at the Boots catalogue or scouring the internet picking the perfect presents. Saying that though I love opening presents and having new things to try out.

5. To mince pie or not to? No way, not my thing at all.

6. What's your traditional Christmas lunch? Chicken, vegetables, roasted parsnips, Brussel sprouts, roast potatoes, mash and gravy!

7. Christmas day fashion? I like to be comfy but a little dressy too, this year I have a really pretty purple printed skater dress thar I'll wear with tights and accessorize with some statement jewellery.

8. What's your favourite Christmas song? Mariah Carey "All I want for Christmas".

9. What's your favourite Christmas film? Most definitely Home Alone.

10. Open presents before or after lunch? Always before, most definitely first thing in the morning.

I got this tag from Fee at Make up Savvys post, feel free to tag yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment