BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 30 December 2013

2013 Favourites!

Hey my lovelies! Here it is the best of the best of the best 2013. Any product that has made it into this post is pretty special and I'd say pretty much forms part of my daily routine.






1. Loreal Micellar Water - Bioderma hit UK websites this year which caused a huge stir and was closely followed by the Loreal version at just a fraction of the price. I'm on my 5th bottle and there's no signs of switching yet.

2. Liz Earle Toner - I stopped using this halfway through the year and noticed a decline in my skin condition, I started up again and was so impressed with how well this really does soothe and find the skin. I won't stop using this bad boy again.

3. YSL Forever Light Creator - WOW! My second bottle and it's just gorgeous, this truly does give you a glow from within.

4. Loreal Fairest Nude - The perfect daily lipstick for work or when you have a smokey eye.

5. Bobbi Brown Smokey Warm Palette - This palette just snuck in as I've only had it around 3 weeks but I absolutely love it!

6. YSL Chromatics Palette 20. A beautiful shimmery not glittery just gorgeous palette. Also my first wet shadows.

7. Tom Ford blusher - This is the most beautiful blusher in my collection by far the most expensive and I use it whenever I need that little pick me up. It's a beautiful light shimmery pink that looks perfect all year round.

8. Laura Mercier Highlighter 'Spellbound' - This came out as part of their summer collection and boy was I wowed! This is the first highlighter that I literally fell in love with immediately and bought on the spot. I now own 2 backups too! A girl has no choice when it comes to limited edition products.

9. Tom Ford Illuminating Primer - I wasn't sure I could love any primer as much as Guerlains Meteorites but apparently that wasn't true, along came this baby in the summer and I've used it every day.

10. Kevin Aucoin Highligher 'Candlelight' - I bought this in the early part of last year so before Laura Mercier, I use this occasionally in the week but more of a travel friendly highlighter as it's so flat and easy to pack.

11. Smashbox Blusher 'Chiffon' - A beautiful blusher, pricier than drugstore but not quite high end. Perfect for daily wear and I probably use this at least 3 times a week.

Hope your all well and looking forward to 2014. I'd love to know what your favourite products this year have been. Send me some links @iz222 or comment below.



1 comment:

  1. Some lovely products. I also love Liz Earle, especially the cleanse and polish. Hope you have a lovely new year
    Sarah-Jayne
    Bella Coco

    ReplyDelete