BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 23 December 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Hey ladies I'm going to add the bazillionth blog post about the new Urban Decay Naked 3 palette.


So I'm not here to tell you whether you need this in your possibly vast make up collection as you probably don't, the question of course is do you want it? Now there's not a chance that if your a beauty junkie like myself you havent seen or read a million posts about this. I'm here to point out the obvious and leave the rest upto your good self!

Packaging this time is a metal tin with a rippled effect in a rose gold colour.


The colours while of course are all nude based have a rose hue to them.


Swatched.


As always they are pigmented, soft and very easy to work with. This palette actually belongs to my sister as I felt i didn't need it already owning Naked 1 and 2. However if you have some christmas money and your on the hunt for a new pretty palette then look no further. 12 shades with a double ended brush thrown in for £37 and you have yourself a pretty good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment