BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 12 December 2013

Oribe - Gold Lust Oil Review




It's review time ladies, I shared this beautiful new product with you in a haul around 6 weeks ago so it's time to report back the findings. I heard about this oil from a friend, read a few reviews and before I knew it it was on my "Need" list. My hair is coloured and half way down my back in length so most definitely needs a lot of care as it can get really dry at the ends.

Here's some of the hefty claims this product makes.



I have really enjoyed using this oil for a few reasons, it's light weight (unlike Moroccan oil), leaves no greasy lank feeling, can be used of wet or dry hair. I actually feel that this is one of very few hair products that truly lives up to its claims, my hair really is in better condition since using it. It is expensive I think around £38 but this bottle will easily last 6-8 months, I use a tiny amount each time and it goes a long way. Every other review says it smells amazing...it does smell nice and expensive however no smell is left in your hair which is a shame. All in all I'm happy with this purchase and recommend it to anyone that feels their hair needs some luxurious tlc. x

No comments:

Post a Comment