BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas 2013

Hey my lovelies just a few photos to share with you of my christmas break.

Christmas Eve everything wrapped and ready under the tree.



We played ludo! This is such a lovely family tradition i love this game.


We left out a mince pie, milk and carrot for Santa and this is what we came to find in the morning:)


This is my outfit of the day, it was a pretty comfy jersey dress from dorothy perkins paired with black tights and a statement necklace that I'm obsessed with! I kept my make up pretty simple with golden shadows, pink blush by tom ford and a nudey pink lip.


Onto the presents!


Some lovely bath/beauty bits and chocolate!


I must be the only person who hasn't used Lush products so I was super happy to bag the following collection:)


Presents were followed by a yummy christmas lunch.


And out come the celebrations.



I hope you all had a lovely christmas and here's to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment