BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 5 December 2013

Time to relax with Aromatherapy Associates

Hi ladies,
Today I'm sharing a bargain with you. I've been wanting to try an Aromatherapy Associates Oil Collection since last Christmas after watching Fleurs Christmas Gift Guide. The sets are generally priced anywhere between £35 - £50 but I managed to pick this up for £23 from HQ Hair.




So inside there are 9 mini bath/shower oils. Each with a unique property such as Relax Deep, Relax Light and the list goes on. I've been using these for about a week and I absolutely love them. I pick a different oil every evening depending on my mood. I like aromatherapy herbal style smells, they are very very strong and I'm very aware they aren't for everybody so if it's a gift then just be sure they are into this kind of thing.





Here is a closer list of what is inside the box.




I'll be using these through the festive season as work can be stressful and all the Christmas parties! Hope your all having a lovely day.









No comments:

Post a Comment