BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 20 December 2013

Physicians Formula Mineral Airbrushing Blush 'Rose' Review

Hi my lovelies, I wanted to show you a blusher I'm absolutely loving from my American Beauty Haul. As we all know I spend pretty much 2 hours a day watching YouTube videos/reading beauty blogs and lots of my favourite gurus just happen to be American and rave about Physicians formula blushers. So when my friend told me she was going to New York of course I had a huge list of products I just "needed".

This is the beauty itself. Now for a drugstore product it's very generously sized and I really like the rippled effect in it.


Swatched.


This is so strongly pigmented that you only need to tap your brush into it very lightly and sweep it gently across your cheeks. I quite like bright pinks in winter as I think you get that beautiful 'just been out in the cold' flush.

Something a little extra is that underneath theres a brush and mirror. This is pretty unusual for drugstore products so I was quite impressed, I think this was around $8.


As I use more of my American products I will of course keep you all updated.

I've also heard a rumour that Physicians Formula may be coming to the UK. I'm really hoping this is true as I'd love to try more products from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment