BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 28 November 2013

Favourite Drugstore Eyeshadows

Hi ladies! Yes we all know I love my high end beauty bits but just occasionally I find some amazing things in Boots so it's definitely time to share those with you.

First up Rimmel Spicy Bronze.
This is such a gorgeous bronze that I've been wearing everyday in the crease of my eye. It's warm, shimmery and perfect for day or night wear. I absolutely love this, it's smooth, easy to blend and very pigmented.




Secondly Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Sahara Treasure. This has some serious sparkle in it! I find it's best to apply this on my lid with my finger to kind of work it into my eyelid a little. It is a powder and does have a slight fall out while applying. It also has a pretty metallic finish. This isn't my everyday colour but I love it for days when I'm feeling slightly more adventurous.




Last but not least my lazy girl saviour. The new Bourjois Creme to Powder 24H shadow. I can't find the colour on the pot but it's the gold one (there's only one gold). When I'm running late and need a quick look I sweep this on my lids with my finger, then Rimmel spicy bronze in the crease and just blend it out with my Real Techniques fluffy eye brush.




Swatched lightly.




Top to Bottom.
Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow - Saraha Treasure.

Rimmel - Spicy Bronze

Bourjois - 24 Hour Colour Edition Cream to Powder shadow in Gold.

Hope you are all well x


No comments:

Post a Comment