BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Boots Beauty Calender - Review

Hi Ladies, while christmas isn't quite here I am ready to share my review with you of the new Boots Beauty Advent Calender.


When I saw this I'm not going to lie I was ridiculously excited as the Selfridges one is just gorgeous but with an £85 price tag is a bit too much around the festive season. Ciate do a nail one and as I get mine done at a salon it really felt a waste. Benefit also do one which is lovely but I'm not the biggest Benefit fan.

Ok so this calender promises you a variety of brands and in my opinion it's £30 well spent. So far I've had the Vichy Eyes and Lash serum sample which is amazing as I've wanted to try it for ages, lots of perfume samples which possibly has been a bit overkill but they are super easy to pop in a make up bag for an overnight or weekend stay, a Balmi lipbalm, they are so cute (basically our version of eos lipbalms) and a few Soap & Glory treats. Below are a photo of my favourites....



Anyone get any other advent calenders they are loving? Next year I'm thinking of getting the Bodyshop one as well as this Boots one again:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment