BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 20 February 2012

Weekend beauty bargain!

Usually im a make up snob but since cheaper brands like MUA have wowed me I thought id pick up this vintage looking beauty book in Primark at the till this weekend...very strategically placed may I add!



Opened to discover a lot of product for your money. Now I have no idea about the quality but I'll be sure to let you know. The way I see it is even if I only like one eyeshadow or the bronze/blush I got my money's worth.



The price.....drum roll please....£4!!
Review to follow! x

2 comments:

  1. Oooo it's very pretty, will look forward to reading what you think of it!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely let you know x

    ReplyDelete