BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 22 February 2012

James Brown Hair

My lovely mum surprised me with a little present:)



I've seen this brand James Brown London in Boots a lot and always wondered about it, just never really got round to buying any. Well now i don't have to...In this gift set is a full size shampoo, conditioner, intensive moisture mask and hair serum. I love the sleek white packaging....im obsessed with with all white packaging...i blame apple!
Ill be sure to use this all soon and review x

2 comments:

  1. I tried the volumizing set from the james brown range and despite loving the packaging i wasnt overly impressed. my hair was left a bit knotty and I wouldnt repurchase. A shame because the smell and look of the brand is lovely! Let us know how the high gloss version performs though as i want to love these products! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm hoping they are good:) I'll let you know for sure, my biggest hate with hair products is when they leave your hair feeling greasy...yuk x

    ReplyDelete