BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Naughty Girl

Well firstly Happy Valentines day ladies! Hope you all got something lovely...found this picture and thought...now that's better than an ordinary bunch of flowers....



I'm all about grand gestures!



Now on to today's post....Naughty Girl! I've been neglecting my Urban Decay Naked Palette. I read lots of blogs and everyone is always saying how they reach for this daily and if im honest I haven't been. So this week I'll be making a big effort to use it and try different looks. I've been pretty boring lately sticking with really natural eye looks and using just one
wash colour. Until I use this more I wont be buying the number 2 palette...hmm an incentive perhaps x

2 comments:

  1. I reallllllyyyyy want an Urban Decay Naked Palette!

    Jen xx
    http://kitch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get one they are worth it, MUA do a fab alternative though for only £4 x

    ReplyDelete