BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Loreal Lash Telescopic My Thoughts




I bought this mascara 2 weeks ago so I feel it's enough time to be delivering a true opinion.
Now after watching Cheryl on the advert blowing a pair of falsies at the camera I was excited to say the least!
The brush is plastic and hard which I don't mind, easy to work with and very good for catching lower lashes without creating a mess. However...it's a bit wet for my liking and makes my lashes very hard once dried so not the fluttery look I usually like.
For a high street mascara I'll give it a 8/10....but compare it to my YSL Faux Cils and it doesn't even come close. So if you like your high street mascaras then your in for a treat as its better than most of them, however if you are using high end brands already and think your being savvy by getting this cheaper alternative then your in for a rude awakening. It's not an alternative it's a step down x

1 comment:

  1. レイバン アビエイターと言えば、メタルフレームのイメージが強いでしょう。何もしなくてもヤンキーと言われる私には、ゴツめのRay Ban使えないので、断念しちゃった。レイバン ウェイファーラーのほうが少しでも爽やかな雰囲気を作ってくれるといいなと思った。

    ReplyDelete