BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 5 February 2012

Inspiration

Ok so another thoughtful sunday post.
Im redecorating my bedroom and I've been looking for some inspiring pictures, currently i have white walls, cream furniture and a cream carpet with green cushions, frames and accessories. I like keeping all the big solid stuff very neutral and introducing colour with accessories only.
I think for me and ideal bedroom is fresh, clean and simple looking. Somewhere you can chill, read, watch tv and totally relax. I don't like the idea of desks in room as for me studying areas should be kept separate.
I have picked these 3 images below of bedrooms which i love, for me now I've been looking at getting rid of green accessories and going towards the vintage theme. All the beautiful white wired accessories, cushions with birds on and big grand frames.







This is my dreamy picture....what girl wouldnt love a walk in wardrobe like this...




Happy Sunday all x

No comments:

Post a Comment