BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 24 February 2012

Friday Favourite!




This little Avon Beauty has been mentioned in my blog back in the early days. Recently my skins been looking a bit dull so I reached for my old trusted friend and voila in 4 days a fresh youthful glow has returned. I love love love this serum which I use at night, it works everytime and I don't think I'll ever let myself run out of it. Definitely my saviour! Retails at about £30 a bottle however there's quite often an offer on it x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. nice :) I need to find something just to help perk up and brighten my skin!
    http://littleprettythingys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give this a go for sure, unless you have sensitive skin as it can be quite tingley at first x

    ReplyDelete