BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Weekend Beauty Haul


No weekend would be complete without some make up shopping right! Well actually i was attempting a spending ban...i didn't even last one day...i guess those things just aren't for me.
Anyway i got a call from House of Fraser inviting me and a friend to go and take a look at their latest collection...(however the urban decay palette didn't feel too new as I've been reading about it in what feels like forever).
Ok the make up artist did my eyes using 'Verve' and 'Busted' and did a good job. Now came the decision....do i truly need this in my life? Not really no...did i buy it....yes. Im not sure how i feel about that decision either...it was kind of like completing a dvd series of a programme you have already watched.
Either way i used it this morning and will continue to do so just to prove to myself it wasn't a waste of money. I may just keep these 2 naked palettes out and try different colours daily.




A closer look at the colours, i wont swatch or anything until i do a more in depth review and some photos.




The other two products shown the picture are a 24/7 glide on liner. This i was hugely impressed with, its the blackest liner I've ever used and its staying power is phenomenal. I can never get anything to stay on my water line but i have to say i applied this at 8am and at 3pm it was still there...worn slightly but there.
The other product is a lip crayon in the colour 'Lovechild', a gorgeous baby pink that looks super fresh taking me into spring. It applies beautifully and gives a surprisingly rich colour payoff and shine.
Ok ladies enough rambling for now ill let you know how i get on with my purchases...and my opinion on the pallette.x

No comments:

Post a Comment