BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 27 March 2012

No7 vouchers

Well ladies March 25th was the last day to spend your Boots No7 vouchers so i hope you haven't got any lurking in your purse! That usually happens to me and so to avoid that this time i put them all together in my purse and went to Boots on my afternoon off.
My purchases!




While its £5 off i still ended up spending a fair bit as few of these products were pricey.
I got a back up of the new Airbrush Away Primer as i absolutely love it and this beauty will be getting a review of its own as its more than worthy. Price £19.50
Beautiful Skin Vitality Eye Roll on - £12.50 claims to sweep away signs of tiredness and over time reduce puffiness and dark circles.
Lipliner - £7.50 'Plum'.
Lipsticks all £10 and swatched below. (Shades also listed)




Top
Stay Perfect 'Classic Rose'
Stay Perfect 'Divine'
Sheer Temptation 'Delight
Loving all my purchases so far...reviews to come.x

2 comments:

  1. Those colours look so nice and summery! Loving your blog im your newest follower :)

    http://ssunnylicious.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou:) I'm following yours now too. Need your Nars collection xx

    ReplyDelete