BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Macadamia Oil Review!





Where have you been all my life?!!!
I bought these beauties a few weeks ago at a discounted beauty store at McCartha Glen East Midlands. I use these every time i blow-dry and straighten my hair and these literally transform my locks from the tangled wet mess i come out of the shower with to big glossy yet soft locks! I am a big fan of moroccan oil but these have blown me away! Especially the healing oil spray. You only need a few squirts of this through damp hair and you wont believe how soft your hair is once dried. I put my hair through its paces with all the drying, straightening and curling but these 2 little wonders have truly restored my hair to health! I will be repurchasing these products in a heart beat and next time im at the store i will be trying out other products from this range.x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience
    with this product.

    COme visit my blog, let me know how you like it,
    and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'll follow u for sure x

    ReplyDelete