BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 19 March 2012

No7 Beauty Vouchers

I truly love those No7 beauty vouchers...I've got a bazillion of them to spend so off I went this Saturday! Now I think I've got most of this counter already so finding something new and interesting is no easy task however my eyes were drawn to their new primer and eyeshadow palette.




Inside the palette. All pretty nudes and browns so perfect for everyday use.




Swatched.




All very soft and very pigmented. Actually quite looking forward to using!
And the new primer! Anybody reading my blog knows of my primer obsession so I couldn't wait to try this...but at £19.50 a pop I thought id try it before using the rest of the vouchers on more!




Full reviews to come soon ladies x

No comments:

Post a Comment