BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 30 March 2012

MUA Haul


My MUA haul has landed:) The other week i was feeling a bit bored and started mooching around on some beauty websites. Ever since i discovered the 'Heaven and Earth' palette i have been a huge fan of MUA. Their prices are just incredible and the quality is outstanding.
Here as you can see i have bought 3 eyeshadows, one lipstick, lip balm and primer. I do look in my local Superdrug at MUA products but unfortunately they are usually messy or all the good stuff is sold out!




Swatched




Top is the lip balm Sugar Lips £1
Bottom Lipstick Shade 4
Both are pretty sheer, while at the moment i am in to my super vibrant pinks these could be worn on top of other colours to give them some gloss or alone as a fresh natural look.
Swatched




Left - Shade 11
Middle - Shade 27
Right - 29
All £1!!!
The primer to add my ever growing box full £4. I will be doing looks etc and writing full reviews. How gorgeous and pigmented are these shadows. Good on MUA for providing bargainous yet quality make up!x

2 comments:

  1. I do love a bit of MUA :) Loved the Go Getter palette this month, 4 gorgeous shades. Be great to hear how the primer is.

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a look for that palette. I'll let u know how the primer is. X

    ReplyDelete