BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 13 March 2012

GlossyBox March - The Harrods Edition

Look what dropped through my door....made my Monday...the much awaited and talked about Harrods Edition Glossybox!




Right so my expectations once the 'mystery box was revealed'...my mind was racing to theb expensive and luxurious brands that may be in store...
I wont bore you with inside box pictures...the inside was black tissue with a green harrods ribbon lets get on to the fun stuff!
The contents..




From left to right
Burberry Beauty Miniature Lip Mist Copper No202.
Forever Youth Liberator Serum
Narciso Rodriguez - For Her Eau De Parfum
Molton Brown - Heavenly Ginger-Lily Moisture Bath & Shower.
Clarins - Extra Firming Body Cream
Now for the close ups and individual thoughts -




I do love Molton Brown as a brand, not something i generally fork out for so great to receive in a box. This smells beautiful and ill be taking this on my jollies.




Well well well what do we have here....only the worlds 'best' new revolutionary serum that everyone went crazy about pre ordering. Ill be giving this a go and be reporting back to you all with a full review.




This has got to be the cutest little lipstick ever! I especially love how the burberry pattern is imprinted in to the lipstick. Anyway as cute as it is this colour is not for me i prefer pinks. It has found a new and loving home...my sisters make up bag.
Swatched




Another Clarins product, lovely to try...a little to expensive to repurchase.




Right so...am i unsubscribing (i know many have as they were disappointed with both this month and last months box)...NO!
I wasn't bowled over as there was no full size products however the quality of each brand and size is pretty good. You certainly get your moneys worth if you work it out. Also the whole point of beauty boxes is to give you the chance to try luxury brands that you wouldn't normally just risk spending your money on for full size products.
Ill be using all these products for sure and ill fill you in on my thoughts along the way x

No comments:

Post a Comment