BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 24 January 2014

Stila Sales Haul. Positively Pink Blusher Review.

Hi my lovelies, I know it's near the end of January and probably a bit late to be talking about my sales haul but there's a blusher in here that deserves some serious talking about.


I picked up the Breast Cancer Positively Pink Set and some wet to dry shadows that I've not had chance to try yet.

Anyway this set cost around £8 I think which is super cheap for Stila products. I'll be honest they were bought on a whim after fee at makeupsavvy did a blog post saying there was some bargains to be had. I didn't expect much but boy was I wrong!


This is the prettiest, freshest pink colour I own. It has the ribbon style highlighters running through it which make me love it even more as I love a pretty shimmery blush. Basically for now I've tossed aside any other blush I own and this is my favourite! It stays on all day, you can build the colour up nicely, it's just in a word ahhhh-mazing.

Swatched.
Left is pink alone.
Right pink mixed with ribbon highlighter.


I'm not sure if you can still get hold of this as a set so cheap but if you see it then snap it up, and I'll be honest all of a sudden I'm now more intrigued about the stila line in general so I might be checking out what other blushers they have:)

Hope you are all well x

No comments:

Post a Comment