BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 19 January 2014

Bloggers made me buy it tag!




1) Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?
From the UK Fleur from Fleurdeforce, Annie Jaffrey, Tanya Burr and Kaushal from Beauty Fulfilled. They are all very honest and provide good in depth reviews. From the US Tati from Glamlifeguru and Ingrid from Miss Glamorazzi.

2) Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
I have been known to watch a FleurdeForce video and "need" a product immediately but generally ill google a few more reviews.

3) What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Probably my Real Techniques brushes, they really are every bit as good as people say.

4) What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
The Ren Glycolactic Renewal face mask. This brought me out in really painful spots.

5) Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blogs?
Soap & Glory lipstick 'The missing pink', Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quad 'Dolce Vita' and Blusher 'Love Glow', Magnetic Lash Mascara and Wet n Wild lipstick in 'Cherry Picking'.

6) Have you ever given into blogger hype? If so, which hype?
I guess both Urban Decay Naked Palletes are the first that spring to mind and Maybelline Baby Lips.

7) Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype?
The cello shot blusher things by Estée Lauder I believe had huge hype...I avoided that, also the UD Naked 3 Palette!

8) Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?
If I'm out shopping and see something for myself then I fully go on my own opinion, swatched on my own skin there's nothing more true than that. However if it's a new product I've heard about ill check out a few reviews and then go on the hunt.

If you haven't already done this tag then I tag you!


No comments:

Post a Comment