BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Reviewing Nails inc Gel Effect Polish




Hi my lovelies, it's not often I do a nail related post so this is a bit different for me. I get my nails done at the salon, a gel manicure with either French tips or occasionally a colour. I was in John Lewis recently and saw this colour Kensington High Street in a gel effect polish. I love gel finishes as they are so much shinier and last longer without dreaded chipping. Now it's hard for me to review a polishes longevity on my nails as they are gel and nothing really chips off but I've had this as a pedicure colour for over a week and it's still perfect. I absolutely love this colour and have had so many compliments on it. It was about £12 so not cheap but for me the colour and shinyness (I don't think that's a word) are worth it.
Hope you are all well x


No comments:

Post a Comment