BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 31 January 2014

Perfume Empties

Hi my lovelies! I don't generally do "empties" posts and I don't know why because it shows I really love a product and have used it up. At the moment my perfume drawer is over flowing and I've got a few that i absolutely love with just a few more sprays left in. So time to share them with you.

Hugo Boss Orange.


This is just the warmest softest most comforting smell out of all my perfumes. I think this is easily my 6th bottle and I already have a new one waiting in the wings.

Bvlgari Crystalline Omnia. This is just amazing, heavy without being overpowering. I generally wear this in the evening but it could be worn in the day.



Miss Dior Cherie L'eau.


This is a fresh, floral, crisp smell. This is just a great fragrance that can be worn day or night. I generally wore it on special occasions and it pains me to say that it has been discontinued (major pet hate). So while I am here to rave about it I'm afraid it is no longer available.

What are your favourite perfumes? I'm always looking for good recommendations. X

No comments:

Post a Comment