BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 25 October 2013

PayDay Purchase Clarins The Essentials.

Today is Friday and better still it's Payday! So what better way to justify a beauty treat.
I spotted this beauty in the Boots catalogue and yes I've seen palettes like it before...I own palettes like it know (Ahem yes you Urban Decay Naked 1 and 2) but I'm a sucker for any nude/brown/gold shimmery combo!

I'm talking about the Clarins The Essentials Palette.
It comes in a long hard wearing cardboard box in a similar style to the Naked palettes. This has a hand elastic around it to keep it closed.


Inside 10 beautiful shadows with a mixture of matte and shimmery shades.


A closer look.





Now I've literally written this post within 5 minutes of getting this palette home so I can't review it yet. I will definitely let you know how I get on with it and show you some swatches and looks.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment