BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 27 October 2013

My Winter Night Skin Routine.

Hi ladies, hope you are all having an amazing weekend. The weather has become colder and my skin is definitely feeling the strain as a result. I have pretty dry skin so winter combined with central heating can really give me dry patches that my foundation just loves clinging to!
My skincare routine in the winter at night changes so I thought it would be good to share with you guys especially for any of you that may have dry skin too.



Starting Top Left - Clockwise.

Loreal Micellar Solution - I was a huge Bioderma fan but once this launched at a fraction of the price I was sold. Removes make up perfectly.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - I just reintroduced this back into my routine after a little break and boy has it made a difference! It truly does give your skin an extra boost and soothe it. I also like that this is a natural product. That also makes me feel better that I'm not loading my skin with chemicals.

Cetraben - This is an emollient available at pharmacies (for anyone who hasn't heard of this) I feel like it might just be an unsung hero of the beauty world! I've tossed aside my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream in favour of this inexpensive emollient. I have developed a slight eczema patch under my eye which is sore and irritating and literally 3 days of using this at night has made a huge difference. I've started using this on any dry face patch and my body too. It's a fraction of the price around £5 and is just incredible. Another important note to make is that lots of heavy moisturisers and eye creams give you those mila spots (white under eye spots) and I believe these are due to blocking your pores, I have not experienced this at all with Cetraben and that's fantastic as it is super moisturising.

YSL Forever Light Creator - This guy needs no introduction you all know my love for this. Glowing perfection.

Have a lovely week! If you have any recommendations for dry skin let me know.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! I love the L'Oreal Miceller water. It's definitely one of my skincare staples xo

    ReplyDelete