BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 20 October 2013

Beauty Bazaar!

Hi guys:) This weekend I spent up north in Liverpool with my family. So it was one of lots of laughs, food and chatting the night away. We managed to fit in a quick hour of shopping as my cousin Sonia told me about Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar. I just knew I had to see this place.


My heart started beating a little faster once i saw it! So inside...lots of the usual high end brands Chanel, YSL, LancĂ´me etc, however for me I wanted to buy something that wouldn't be as easily available at home. I then saw the Tom Ford stand. I only have one Tom Ford piece in my collection and it is a gorgeous blusher, I paid an obscene delivery charge for that too!

Now onto the good stuff...
Beautifully packaged as expected.


I picked up a primer and lipstick.


The primer is illuminating and the lipstick pink...both my "sold keywords"!
The product packaging feels expensive and luxurious, the primer retails at around £52 and lipstick £36. So most definitely more than a pretty penny but hopefully worth it.


I will absolutely be using these first thing and they will sure make my Monday morning feel a little more special.
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment