BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 13 October 2013

Autumn Treats




Hey gorgeous ladies! I'm sorry for being a bad blogger lately I've just been busy, and spending time reading lots of other blogs!!
I did a little shopping and wanted to share my Autumn Treats with you.

Above we have 2 pairs of cute wooley leggings (I'll be relaxing round the house in these rather than sleeping in them). The Santa ones were just too adorable not to buy. A pair of pretty fluffy slippers. Those were all from Primark.
Then I decided I wanted some good quality candles so off to John Lewis I went and came away with these 3. I'm hoping these aren't the headachey kind! Ill review these as for the price I'm hoping they are good. And lastly I caved and bought the cult classic OPI polish in Malaga Wine.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment