BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 31 October 2013

October Favourites

Hi ladies! I wasn't sure if I was going to upload an October Favourites post as i recently did an Autumn one but I've looked at my list and there's a few things!



The weather becoming colder has definitely led to me spending more time at home watching things on my ipad. At the moment I'm loving beauty videos by Annie Jaffrey, Tanya Burr and FleurDeForce.
Now TOWIE and Made In Chelsea are back I'm getting my posh/not so posh reality fix.



A few beauty bits
I recently bought the YSL Touché Éclat foundation and love it. I won't talk about this in too much detail as I'll be posting a full review.

Its a 10 leave in conditioner, this stuff is amazing but annoying because it's really expensive and only available to us in the UK through Amazon.

Bio Oil, just lately my skin is drying out a lot and ive been using this on dry patches.

Dr Lipp nipple balm for lips. Hands down this is just the best lip balm ever. I've tried about a million and I may do a round up post of my top 5 but this one I just keep coming back to.



A few cosy bits! I love the colder months as I enjoy being at home in cosy clothes so much (sounds boring but it just makes me so happy). I picked up some cute wooley pyjamas from Primark and slippers. A candle from John Lewis for day burning and one before bed.

Let me know what your favourites are this month! X

No comments:

Post a Comment