BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Current Autumn Favourites.

Every month I promise myself I will start posting a monthly favourites or do my very first YouTube video and it just never seems to happen! So I thought a seasonal post might be the best way to play this for a while. I do hope to become more regular with my posts though.

Now the seasons have changed I like to mix up my make up a little so here are a few Autumn bits I'm loving.


Starting Top Left working clockwise.

Neal's Yard Shower gel and Body lotion 'English Lavender'. There is something just so comforting about the smell of lavender.

Nars lipgloss 'Como' this is a pretty sheer plum colour so I usually pop it on top of another lipstick to just give it an Autumn feel.

Rimmel 'Airy Fairy'. This is a gorgeous pinky nude colour, it is not available in the UK (don't even get me started) so I bought 3 off ebay.

Kiko Scrub & Peel. I picked this little pack up on holiday and just use it when my skin is majorly dry! I think the central heating is causing major dry patches. Anyway one side of the wipe is super rough and exfoliates, the other softens beautifully. For 8 euros these were absolutely worth it.



Gucci II. An all time favourite scent, the perfect blend of sweet, warm and spicy.

O.P.I Malaga Wine. The most gorgeous deep red colour.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 'Crush' a beautiful smooth plum colour, a hybrid between a balm and lipstick. I generally mix this too as it's not quite enough coverage alone. Also how ridiculously long is the product name?!

Anyway girlies I hope your all having a great week. Let me know if there are any products your loving this Autumn and also how often I should put up new posts. What seems like reasonable blogging frequency??
Tweet me:) @iz222

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have a NYR Mothers Bath Oil that I really need to carry on using. I had it when i was pregnant and now I dont really get chance to soak in the bath and it's been forgotton about!

    xx

    ReplyDelete