BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 16 April 2014

The new palette - Too Faced Chocolate Bar.

So another week another palette! I know I don't need yet another nude eye palette but this one was just too cute to resist. It is part of the Too Faced range where everything looks like a box of chocolates.


The palette looks like a chocolate bar and smells like chocolate too!


Ok inside. An array of gorgeous chocolatey hues. Each one of these shadows is so buttery soft, so buildable and blendable. This is the first palette that I could take away with me and not need or miss any others. Now that's no small statement in the beauty world.


Swatches in no particular order.


This palette is around £45. In my opinion you need it, I prefer it over all of the Urban Decay naked ones, Bobbi Brown, and Clarins. This one for me is "the one"! I love the shades, they are so warm and just look amazing on. The staying power is also great, they don't budge and I don't use an eye primer either. If I was you id snap this badboy up immediately!


No comments:

Post a Comment