BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Powder & Sculpt Brush

Now it's not often that I'll dedicate an entire blog post to just one brush. It's not often that anything genuinely blows me away at first use but this time it has! I have had my eye on this Charlotte Tilbury contour brush for quite a while but £35 just seemed a lot of money for one brush. Anyway time marched on and I caved so voila here we are.


Firstly the quality is incredible, the hairs are so soft and the brush has the perfect shape for precise sharp contouring a la Kim Kardashian.


I usually use the Real Techniques one and while that is great....this one just won't ever leave my sight. The rose gold hardware has also caused quite a stir in the beauty world and I agree it's an elegant touch. So if your looking to invest in a new good quality contour brush then look no further. Priced £35.

No comments:

Post a Comment