BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 4 April 2014

L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche Review

New product alert! Longest title to a blog post in the world but again great for those google searching ladies! These are the new L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche.


When I first spotted these online I kind of assumed they would be a YSL glossy stain dupe judging by the packaging but I was totally wrong...ahem (never judge a book by it's cover and all that). Anyway this is as it says a liquid lipstick in a beautiful creamy glossy formulation. I'm more of a lipstick girl than gloss, but gloss is making a huge comeback so this is my perfect in between and gives me enough pigmentation to wear alone.
The colours I picked up.


The left is Nude Ballet and on the right Rose Melody.


Their colour range has 6 in total from what I remember, 3 on the nuder spectrum and 3 on the brights. I stuck to the nudes for simple pretty everyday spring lips. I can't sing this products praises enough, I love love love them. As soon as new colours are released I absolutely will be picking them up too. They retail at £8.99 and worth every penny.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to get a few of these too, I've already tried them and loved them! ;-)

    :-*
    MJ

    ReplyDelete