BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 22 August 2011

Sunday Haul!

What could be more fun than going shopping with your bestie on a Sunday afternoon:) I didn't need much apart from a pair of beach flip flops for a holiday in sunny Spain but of course that didn't stop me buying other things. I got some great bargains and of course had to share it with you all..







My favourite things pictured above are the top £8 from Primark, beach flip flops an absolute bargain from Accesorize £1.80, navy flats £4 Primark and a few other essentials such as hairspray, carmex and hair dye.
My two biggest indulgent purchases of the day were the nars lipstick £17.50 and Terry Baume de Rose £32. Reviews will follow! Oh and look how cute the cocktail ring is...£6 from Accesorize. Have you bought anything great this weekend...please share below x


No comments:

Post a Comment