BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 24 August 2011

The perfect blush!







Blusher is one of the most powerful pieces of make up yet often overlooked! Everybody focuses on eyes and lips missing out those pretty little cheeks:). Blush can transform the look from dull and dreary to glowy and fabulous in under 5 minutes! I've got a crazy collection of blushers from over the years and while I do switch occasionally this is my absolute favourite! I first found this while browsing in sephora in new York literally the day I got there. Just so you know the Sephora on 5th avenue is like heaven for us beauty junkies.





Anyway back to the point!...This Nars blusher was around £17.50 and the colour is called Orgasm. It's a pink shade with tiny gold particles in giving a beautiful pink golden sheen. And yes I mean sheen not shimmer and most certainly not glitter!! If all that isn't enough to win you over and convince you to trot off to your nearest Nars stockist then maybe the fact Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez also wearing this blush in this shade will:). Colour swatch below.












No comments:

Post a Comment