BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 25 August 2011

Smokey "office" eye!!





Who doesn't love the sexy smouldering smokey celeb eye?. All of us of course but turning up to work with the trademark Kardashian smokey eye might not be appropriate...a night out yes in the office no!
I think a slightly more subtle smokey look however is most definitely appropriate. I use the above Bobbi Brown eyeshadows to do this look. These are 3 gorgeous shades clockwise from the top 1.Banana, 2, Brown Stone, 3.Black Cocoa. These are super soft and very easy to blend in together.





I apply the banana all over the lid as an even base to work on. I then use brown stone all over the lid but especially the outer corner. Lastly I work in the black cocoa in to the crease. The black cocoa is super strong and the more applied can look very dark so I use very a small amount.
Finish the look with liquid eyeliner along the top lash line, pencil bottom lash line and mascara.






Colour swatches below.


















No comments:

Post a Comment